Silver Metallic Edible Art Paint
This Silver Metallic Edible Art Paint by Sweet Sticks will make your cake decorating much faster and easier; as well as helping you produce stunning results.
- 15ml bottle
- A little bit goes a long way
- Ready to use - just shake, pour and paint!
- Use brushes or sponges to apply
- Once dry, the paints are rub free on almost any edible surface (see below for a list of surfaces the paint can be used on).
Metallic Edible Art Decorative Paints can be used on the following:
- Buttercream cakes (chilled) NOT swiss meringue buttercream
- Sugar cookies
- Modelling chocolate
- Fruit ie: Berries
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I mix different colours to make my own colour?
Yes. All paints are made with the same ingredients, therefore they are the same consistency which allows you to make your own colours.
Can I achieve a watercolour look using these paints?
Yes, you can. Simply add a high-grade alcohol (eg. rose spirit) along with a few drops of your desired colour.
Can I paint on chocolate?
No, the metallic paints can't be used on chocolate. The non-metallic range can be though.
Can I use this to actually colour chocolate?
No, these paints are designed to be used on a finished piece. If you are after a chocolate colouring, you can use an oil based food colouring or our Rolkem Rainbow Spectrum Dust.
How quickly does the paint dry?
Up to 60 minutes depending on the surface and climate.