Cake & Candy Flavourings
These concentrated flavours can be used to flavour a variety of foods such as cakes, cookies, ice-cream, hard candy, candy centers, fondant and buttercream icing.
- Size: 1 dram (approximately 1 teaspoon)
- 3 to 4 times stronger than supermarket extracts
- Hold up well when exposed to heat
- Some flavours can be used in chocolate. Click here for more information.
- Best before: Apple - Dec 2018; others January 2019 onwards
Sugar free and does not contain vegetable oil.
Most flavours contain alcohol.
How To Use
Use 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon for every 1 teaspoon of extract called for in a recipe.