Edible Art Paint 15ml - Various Colours
These Edible Art Paints by Sweet Sticks will make your cake decorating much faster and easier; as well as helping you produce stunning results.
- 15ml bottle
- A little bit goes a long way
- Ready to use - just shake, pour and paint!
- Use brushes or sponges to apply
- Once dry, the paints are rub free on almost any edible surface (see below for a list of surfaces the paint can be used on).
Also available in metallic colours here.
Original Edible Art Decorative Paints can be used on the following:
- Candy Melts
- Modelling Chocolate
- Set Buttercream
- Royal Icing
- Sugar Cookies
- Gold Leaf
- Deco Magic
- Plum & Purple - March 2019
- Lavender & Orange - April 2019
- Grey, Peach & Sailor Blue - May 2019
- All other colours - June 2019 onwards
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I mix different colours to make my own colour?
Yes. All paints are made with the same ingredients, therefore they are the same consistency which allows you to make your own colours.
Can I achieve a watercolour look using these paints?
Yes, you can. Simply add a high-grade alcohol (eg. rose spirit) along with a few drops of your desired colour.
Can I paint on chocolate?
You can paint on milk or dark chocolate with these paints (not the metallic range though). Create a base coat using the white paint first to achieve a true colour.
Can I use this to actually colour chocolate?
We don't recommend you do. This is designed to paint on a finished piece. If you are after a chocolate colouring, you can use an oil based food colouring or our Rolkem Rainbow Spectrum Dust.
How quickly does the paint dry?
Between 15 and 60 minutes. Humidity can affect how the paint dries, so ensure your work space is low humidity.